Cand. Scient. Soc. (Sociology), Københavns Universitet (University of Copenhagen), anno 2013-2016.
BSc. Hons. Sociology, University of Portsmouth, anno 2010-2013.
STX. Studenter eksamen, Køge Gymnasium, anno 2006-2009. Linje fag; Samf A, Engelsk A, Matematik B. (US; High-school exam majoring in Social Studies, Enlgish and Math).
Relevant Work Experience:
Part Time Carer at Bostedet Strandlodsvej 37 (2019-)
- Caring for individuals with Autism.
- Honing pedagogical skills by using them in work.
- Handling quality of life improvement.
- Teaching and assisting in life skills; healthy eating, personal hygiene, cleaning etc.
Independent researcher and lecturer (tattoologia.com) 2019- (current employment)
- Hold lectures and seminars on tattoos, culture and identity.
- Provide guidance and assistance for individuals with their tattoo journeys.
- Working on independant research regarding embodied identity, tattoos and Stigma.
- (for more info see the services for hire page on this website)
Research Assistant Bispebjerg Hospital, Department of Dermatology, the Tattoo Clinic 2018-2019
- Gathering Data and writing up reports.
- Research reading and litterature search/gathering
- Participating in patient consultations and assisting with sociological knowledge
- Archiving journal articles etc.
- Applying for research funding and sending in manuscripts to peer reviewed journals
- Working on the campaign “Tattoos – Think before you dare/Tatoveringer – tænk før du tør”, and planning presentations for highschools and colleges
- Guidance and counselling of individuals with tattoo dilemmas and problems.
Assistant for Erika Stanley, famous American tattoo artist, now working in both LA and Copenhagen. 2017-
- I help out with odd-jobs at the tattoo studio in Copenhagen.
- I help out with client contact and guidance.
- I help out with studio promotion.
- I help out with preparations for art exhibitions in the studios gallery.
- I help out prepare for and host events at the studio.
Mediazink.com; As a Sociologist/Tattoo Expert and Headwriter 2016-2018.
- Runs a blog called Tattoo-Logia about all things tattoos.
- Writes reviews of artists and conventions, as well as many other articles.
- Puts a sociological spin, on what goes on in the world of tattoos and body-art
- Helps out with running conventions, (50 Shades of INK, Denmark and Sweden).
- Interviews people of interest.
Assistant teacher, University of Copenhagen, Institute of Sociology; 2014 – 2015
- Planning seminars lessons.
- Exam preparations.
- Sparring with the students on topics.
Student Assistent, University of Copenhagen, The Faculty of Social Science; 2014 – 2014.
- Janitor Duties.
- Assistance with preparing syllabus for different courses.
- Freelance assistant for researchers in their work, transcriptions among other things.
Volunteer Teacher in Cultural Understanding at AFS (2019)
- Using sociological skills and knowledge, to teach youths about diversity and culture.
- Combating discrimination and stigmatisation through teaching and learning.
- Honing teaching and pedagogical skills.
Voluntary assistant, Z Tattoo Magazine, February 2016 – June 2016.
- Wrote several articles and was published in 6 issues of the magazine.
- Took care of odd jobs in my spare time.
- Did telephone, email and face to face interviews with people of interest.
Mentor for foreign students, at the sociological institute, University of Copenhagen, Dec 2013 – June 2014;
- Helped the students with bureaucratic troubles.
- Made sure they felt at home.
- Showed them danish culture and helped them acclimatize.
- Helped them to acclimatize to the study environment at the University of Copenhagen.
Speaker/on and off for Helle Rabøl Hansen (Ph.D.);
- Participated in her research project on bullying.
- Helped her hold talks and as a speaker in her classes.
- Has been a sparring partner for ideas for future research